Gogo Dropship, LLC
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP.
For the purpose of this agreement, Gogo Dropship LLC will be referred to as "Company." Gogo Dropship's products, including but not limited to, the website, the backend directory, the educational tools, any downloads, the research requests, the eBay seller's report, the appearance, and the layout is hereby referred to as "Product." Any person who is contemplating buying a membership or who purchases any type of membership offered by Gogo Dropship, LLC will be referred to as "Individual." Individual agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our Product.
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Company and Individual, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Product or services provided by or listed on the website or represented by an employee of Company.
- This Product is fully owned and operated by Company.
- The Product is strictly limited to the Individual purchasing the membership. The Individual may not assign its membership to any successor or business entity.
- Intellectual Property: Any and all suppliers found within Product may NOT be disseminated, reproduced, or circulated, in part or in full, to any third-party in any medium under any set of circumstance. Unauthorized use of Product may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- For the following memberships, "directory" shall be defined as Company's current list of suppliers (drop shippers, wholesalers, and affiliates).
- Semi-Annual Membership. This is a one time payment unless Individual chooses to upgrade to the Annual or Unlimited Membership. The Semi-Annual Membership gives Individual unlimited access ONLY to Company's directory for six (6) months from the date of purchase. Individual will not have access to any other tools and help offered by Company. Individual's Semi-Annual membership can be canceled as defined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy within this Agreement.
- Annual Membership. This is a one time payment unless Individual chooses to upgrade to the Unlimited Membership. The Annual Membership gives Individual unlimited access to Company's directory for one (1) year from the date of purchase. In addition, Individual has access to two (2) product niche consultations, respectively 15 mins and 45 mins, and Individual may submit one (1) research request per month for one year from the membership date of purchase. Individual's Annual Membership can be canceled as defined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy within this Agreement.
- Unlimited Membership. This is a one time payment. The Unlimited Membership gives Individual unlimited access to Company's directory. In addition, for one (1) year from the membership date of purchase, Individual may submit an unlimited number of research requests and have access to an unlimited amount of product niche consultations. Following the one year anniversary date, Individual will no longer have access to research requests and product niche consultations. Individual's Unlimited Membership can be canceled as defined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy within this Agreement.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy. Any Individual who purchases a membership from Company but then requests a refund of the full membership will receive such refund from Company provided by ALL of the following:
- The Individual's request for such refund is received within three (3) days of the date of purchase of the membership. After that time, Individual's purchase will be final and there will be no refunds or credits issued of any kind.
- The cancellation request is received by Company in one of the following ways:
- Fax: 801-224-3997 (Attention: Gogo Dropship Refund Department)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual has not set up an account with any suppliers found within Company's directory. If Individual has contacted at least one (1) supplier in the time before requesting a refund, Company will perform its proper due diligence before issuing a refund. If it has become aware that Individual set up an account with said supplier, NO refund will be issued of any kind.
- Individual has not been issued a prior refund with a previous account with Company. If Individual has purchased a prior membership from Company and has received a refund with said membership, Individual is NOT eligible for another refund if Individual purchases again.
- Credit Card Dispute. Prior to requesting a chargeback or a dispute with a credit card company/bank, Individual agrees that it will first contact Company by phone, by email or by fax and allow seventy two (72) hours for Company to respond and resolve the issue at hand. With Company's current track record, respective online timestamps, and detailed accounts of communication with Individual, Company typically wins the disputes regarding credit card transactions. However, Company prefers to work with Individual rather than against, so it is both Company's and Individual's best interest to put forth a "best effort" in resolving any issues or concerns of Individual.
- Third-Party Vendors. There are third-party vendors that offer Company's memberships in conjunction with their own products and services. Company is not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Company does its best to govern the offers as they relate to Company's Product, but ultimately, Company is not responsible for third-party misrepresentations regarding Company's specific Product. It is always best to contact Company in relation to Company's Product rather than take a vendor's word for it. Company encourages due diligence on the part of Individual. Company does reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend any membership programs that are offered by third-party vendors.
- Third-Party/Supplier Websites. Neither Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on Company's Site or Company's mentioned Supplier's Sites for any particular purpose. Individual acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Individual's use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at Individual's own risk, for which Company shall not be liable. It shall be Individual's own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet's Individual's specific requirements.
- Third-Party Products and Services. Company advertises third-party linked websites from which Individual may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or free trial services. Individual understands that Company does not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. Company is not a party to the transactions entered into between Individual and third-party linked websites. Individual agrees that use of such third-party linked websites is at Individual's sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by Company, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances is Company liable for any damages arising from the transactions between Individual and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from Company's Site.
- Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on Company's Site or may be accessible via links from Company's Site. Company shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on the Website. Individual understands that the information and opinions in the third-party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Company's Product is provided "as is". Company and its third-party vendors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Company nor its third-party vendors make any warranty that the websites will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Indemnification. Individual agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its owners/partners, officers, employees, assigns and successors from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of Individual's use of Product, including but not limited to Individual's violation of this Agreement. In addition, Company disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from Company's Site and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in Company's Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from, (c) the unavailability of Company's Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of Company's Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with Company's Site.
- Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connections with the use of or inability to use Company's Site or its content. To the extent this limitation of liability is found prohibited in a court of law, Company's sole obligation to Individual for damages shall be limited to $799 or the replacement cost of the specific product purchased, whichever is less.
- Unlawful Activity. Company reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the terms herein and to take any action it deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or federal courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah and Individual hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Updated versions of this Agreement will appear on Company's Site and are effective immediately. Individual is responsible for regularly reviewing the Agreement. Continued use of Company's Site after any such changes constitutes Individual's consent to such changes.
- This agreement is constituted in its entirety. Each party agrees to have read the entire Agreement and has consulted legal counsel prior to binding themselves to this Agreement.
By accepting Company's Agreement, you are providing an electronic signature and agreeing to the entirety of this Agreement, which is legally binding and enforceable.